11/10/2009

Introduction

Hi there.

This blog is an archive of events and situations that have occured within the Eberron campaign that I am running for my friends.
We play weekly and I'm not sure just how long this will take as players are notorious for going off the plot and into strange tangents that you couldn't dream up.

My aim is to try and recapture the magic and enthusiasm of my early years of roleplaying, the variety of environments, monsters and scenarios that were so simple back then. But I hope to combine this with the complexity of intricate plot-lines and the darkness that sits beneath the surface of Eberron.
I will be posting the events of each game along with maps, diagrams, pictures,  and verbal descriptions of locations and foes encountered. There will also be insertions from the players and updates to the forum (including a list of NPCs, locations and organisations) that I am running alongside this blog. Unfortunately the forum is membership by invite only, however several forums are open to the public to view.

Hopefully it will be enjoyed by all, and hopefully i can keep up with this blog.
Please enjoy reading and forgive my poor grammar and spelling.
I haven't run a game in many years and its been over a decade since I ran a game for a group so I'm a bit nervous to say the least - so fingers crossed....


My players are:
James - Anvil Hammer Hands - Warforged Artificer
Chris -Lorric the Iron Fist - Human (Drunken) Monk of the Long Arm
Ian - Kapek Redhorn - Talenta Halfling Ranger (Dinosaur Rider)
Dave - Ajax - Shifter Scout (Urban)

Player comments are posted in the following format and are only edited for spelling, content is not changed.
*Player comments
Player descriptive text........

Throughout the blog i have tried to differentiate with narrative and descriptive text by italicising narrative.

The question is - Why is it titled "The Point of Infinity"?
All will be revealed in time as the unfolding of the Draconic Prophecy....


I would like to apologise to anyone who is offended at my using their artwork. I would like to thank them all for doing such a fantastic job and should they wish for me to either remove it or give them credit then please just let me know. I can not locate artists or sources at this point as i have been collecting these pictures for many years. I do not wish to infringe upon any copyright laws i am merely trying to portray the world as i see it.
You can contact me here - spikeybrain@googlemail.com - But i don't often check this account so please be patient.
Thanks - The Point of Infinity.